Skip to main content

Students with Disabilities

Accessibility Resources works closely with programs, offices, and departments throughout the University to help create an accessible environment.


If you have a documented disability, you can receive services through the Department of Accessibility Resources & Service.

If you have a documented attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder or learning disability, additional assistance is available through ADHD/LD Services.

In order to receive services or accommodation from either of these offices, you are required to self-identify through Accessibility Resources.